Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Beer Of The Month Club Beer Of The Month Club?

Beer of the month club? - beer of the month club

I've thought about subscribing to my husband's beer club month to his birthday. The principal was regarded pretty pricy and I just wanted to know if someone knows if it really worth it. I saw that you get 12 glasses of beer a month, with a mix of international and local beers and their newsletter. Im not sure or if it is the best choice. There are also international reference and microbrewed. I could only afford two or three months, then I thought, if he really loved to refresh. two months with the right mix of international and national costs $ 77.90 and three months is $ 116.85. The website is http://www.beermonthclub.com/join-gift.h ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment