Monday, February 1, 2010

Gonoria Disease I Have A Disease Gonoria I Used One Injection Of Pencilin And Two Injection Of Oxidal Injection But I Have Gon

I have a disease gonoria i used one injection of pencilin and two injection of oxidal injection but i have gon - gonoria disease

Gonoria suffer from the disease within a year. Sex reasons and I feel pain in my penis days.I Swer used only after two injections pencilin and feel better after the passage of time I sit back and take the test and use 2oxidil amount.inspite injection of 500 mg and the duration water in much of this situtation i just feel burning sensation in the penis, near the tip of the guide penis.plz me a strong dose of disadvantages disease.its that's not the pain we feel after feww days and then no pain swer iuse water benefit.advise and get a much better medicine.thanks

1 comments:

aneurodo... said...

You should consult your doctor. You can send to a urologist. There are different types of urethritis, not all penicillin. Lesson - Safe Sex. Protect yourself when you are not monogamous. Many bad things are.

Post a Comment