Saturday, February 20, 2010

Why Would My Lip Be Swollen After The Piercing Healed Several Questions About My New Lip Piercing...?

Several Questions about my new lip piercing...? - why would my lip be swollen after the piercing healed

Ok. I had my piercing in 5 days (of course you visit is 15 September).
As far as I saw somewhere, it is, crusts, pain, pain, boring, hard to move, etc. expected
Well, I wonder, is there something wrong with me?
Even after I'm done, I felt that I had for years. No pain, no swelling, no redness, and even a week, there was no pus or crusts. I move, play with it, pull it back, and I even believe that if he wants (not that I would try, could change out of fear, from the vicinity). Even today, it itches! A sure sign of healing! I do not go quite sucky period ?!?!? My basic question, no one knew such a fate (OWithout that, depending on the direction he has not shown), a new normal piercing?
What is fever? I can not drill very well again, as it operated in a kind of poor environments.
Thank you for your help!

0 comments:

Post a Comment