Monday, January 18, 2010

Best Sayings On Running Shirts T-SHIRTS SAYINGS FOR WOMEN WHO TAKE NO CRAP?

T-SHIRTS SAYINGS FOR WOMEN WHO TAKE NO CRAP? - best sayings on running shirts

I'm busy. You're ugly. Have a nice day.

Warning: I have an attitude and know how to use it.

Of course we are not exactly ... I have it right the first time.

Why do people with closed minds always open their mouths?

I'm multi-talented: I can speak and ticks outdoors

Do not start with me. You will not win.

Do not insult me! I'm running out of places to hide bodies

You have the right to remain silent, so please SHUT UP!

Mood Swing ... More 6 minutes.

I hate everybody and you're the next

Please do not kill me.

And your point is ...?

I used to be schizophrenic, but we are now

All stressed out and no one to choke.

You have to share?

6 comments:

Mera said...

Some people say "suck" but I say: I'm sorry ... I'm choking on small objects ..

I'm not kidding, I'm just a reminder of what can not

It is 42 muscles to frown and only four fingers to expand and to say, I'll bite

For each person the right to be stupid, but do not abuse the privilege

Save Your Breath ... You need to blow up the air to the date

Hey! Stop the monopoly of all the ugly!

I would like to see things their way, but I'm not sure if I can put my head now my azz

May my thoughts have changed, but not the fact that I was right

★★★★ Scoundy Agent 007⅝ ★★★★ said...

Hi Gringo, I can not answer that question, as I just words shirt for women who refuse: --
http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk265 ...

BabeHart said...

When I ball, they are bigger than yours. ☺

(I Got That shirt shirt Heli last year on the anniversary of a friend ... and that is exactly the kind of person he is. LOL!)

BabeHart said...

When I ball, they are bigger than yours. ☺

(I Got That shirt shirt Heli last year on the anniversary of a friend ... and that is exactly the kind of person he is. LOL!)

Loves It said...

Exit Ching b *, b * tch.

Claude said...

WARNING
Carriers of this shirt is from 0 - B **** in 8 seconds

Post a Comment