Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Over Moms Knee Movie I Was Invited To A Movie And Dinner With My Bf And His Guy Friends!! What Am I Supposed To Wear?!?

I was invited to a movie and dinner with my bf and his guy friends!! what am i supposed to wear?!? - over moms knee movie

Soo I guess it's me and my friend about 7 children in their work which will appear bday on Friday by his friends. maybe some girls will be there [but none that I know of] to date, but he was replaced by the birthday child and all the friends who whistle like (I do not know me very well be invited, but I said that my BF)

Well .... I do not know what they put on --- I told my BF wanted to use the knee-high casual gray dress with my black boots and said NO WAY. told his friends, because I'm pretty hot and I did not need to use. But there is nothing to Skanky, I said the last time I saw her mother put her very sweet! But what should I use? I have discovered, and they are really good, and yes, even hot. I like to brag about for a long time ... lol. What should I bring?


and by the way ... its more or less a movie and eat .. (it's late)

3 comments:

kristen said...

I imagine that you 5CS suggest:
Chic, Cute, conservative, comfortable, safe.

Chic - Something, Fashion, outdated and unsuitable for their age.

Cute - Reflecting his own style is flattering.

Conservatives - Do not reveal too much skin. I am sure that the children discussed with you in a meeting after the meeting.

Convenient - you do not want uncomfortable with a limp or dragging clothes walk all night with a little feel with you.

Confident - something that you feel good in something that you feel very

Not sure of the gray dress, you need something better, and that 5CS met? The bright colors create vibrations happy:) Maybe use something that is probably a first date!

Hope it helps:)

Ms. Opinionative said...

If I were you, I would be what I want and feel comfortable in. No matter what his friends believe that if you want to use a knee-length wear, casual gray dress with my black boots, then by all means. However, if it in the cold, I recommend you pants under her dress. If you have questions about the dress of your friend, I say: "I'm sorry, but I felt more comfortable is as follows.

flirtyan... said...

If his films and just an informal dinner with a group of boys in jeans and a cute top. You need not all look hot, because only look over dressed. Especially the children are probably all pretty relaxed. And boots. Just apartments or something nice but casual.

Post a Comment