Sunday, January 17, 2010

Low Cervix A Week Before Period What Should Your Cervical Position Be A Week Before Your Period Is Due?

What should your cervical position be a week before your period is due? - low cervix a week before period

In general, try the overview of my position of the cervix and usually before my time is very hard to keep open and easy to use, but I checked today, and I am one weeks after my time, and it is very difficult to attain a high measure can only play with the fingertips, it is very soft, like lips and feels very close. I also have EWCM. This should be a mucus before the period. My question is, therefore, the position is the cervix due one weeks before the period and that celebrated the cervical mucus to be?

2 comments:

♡ ту & яι'ѕ мαмα ιѕ ттc #3 ♡ said...

From what you describe, it appears that ovulation is just now. High collar and EWCM are signs of ovulation. If you are trying to get pregnant, I was so busy so soon as possible.

Say goodbye to Hollywood said...

Position should be somewhere around doggy style.

Post a Comment