Monday, January 11, 2010

Is Frequent Urination Right Before Your Period Normal Is It Normal To Have A Slightly Elevated Temp Right Before A Period Is Due?

Is it normal to have a slightly elevated temp right before a period is due? - is frequent urination right before your period normal

I know it is customary to have a slightly higher temperature during ovulation. But it is normal to have mild temperatures (100 to 101 degrees) in a few days before the expiry of a deadline? Or is it a symptom of pregnancy? Every month, before I begin, I have all the classic symptoms of pregnancy, breast tenderness, frequent urination, nausea, headache, aversion to certain odors, fatigue. My PMS symptoms are very similar to the symptoms of my pregnancy (I) 3 children, it is difficult to say whether or not I'm pregnant until my time comes. In recent months, my time was a little too late, so it is difficult to calculate my cycle. This month I am a symptom I had during the pregnancy, my slight fever. Could I be pregnant or am I just Psyching? Now I know I could wait a few days, and I did not waste my time or could go buy a test from home, but do not know makes me mad! Help please!

1 comments:

just wonderin said...

Yes indicates a high temperature that ovulation

Post a Comment